Is it Kevin or is it Andy? Seriously, which do you think it is?
Look at the forehead. It's Kevin, right? Long skinny face, high forehead. But then you see the mouth and you realize it's not Kevin being silly for the camera. Kevin doesn't have much in the way of lips, whereas his eldest son does.
These photos came from Rachel's new camera. I perused her uploaded MySpace photos, which contained no less than 89 pictures of her and her best friend Kathryn on the trampoline.
Is this not an awesome shot of two teenage girls reacting to the angst in their lives? Yeah, they have a lot of angst to deal with.
Kathryn is one of Rachel's bestest friends in the whole wide world and I just love her to death. They are silly together, they play goofy games together, and I just really like who my kid is around her. You find out after years and years of dealing with your kid's friends that there are kids you can't stand (and inevitably, your kid likes), and kids you really like (and inevitably, some of them your kid can't stand). But I've come to fully appreciate the friends that bring out the better qualities in my kid and Kathryn is one of those rare kids.
from one mom to another i should pray for friends that bring out the good in my kiddo? I just love that shot of the two of them laying down. Their hair looks so cool.
ReplyDelete