Friday, August 8, 2008

Score: Mom 2, Paul -1

Since Paul slept through the night, I thought he deserved something. Since adding a point to Paul's score would indicate a win on his part and a loss on my part, how about adding a negative point? Like golf, right?

Rachel had me watching Family Guy last night and then she pulled the whole "Mom. Mom. Mom. Mommy. Mommy. Mummy. Mummy. Mumma. Mumma." thing on me. I thought I would go find the clip and share it with you. Family Guy is probably one of the worst shows on television but there are times when I laugh while I'm cringing.

The baby on the show, Stewie, is always plotting ways for world domination (sound familiar, Napoleon and the General?) that usually involve explosives and death. Because his dear mother is normally the hindrance to his plans, Stewie is also usually plotting Lois' death as well. If you take it all with a huge grain of salt and see the dark humor in it, you realize that every mom at one point or another (usually in the middle of the night) says that her baby is out to get her. And that's what makes Stewie funny.

Anyway, the clip is just a prime example of Stewie humor - out to kill his mom. Just click below and turn your sound on. It's clean, I promise.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNkp4QF3we8

No comments:

Post a Comment