Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Both Boys, Both Rested

"Hey Paul, you didn't wake me up last night with your whining and crying. I finally got to sleep all night in my own bed in my own room."

"That's because you didn't talk in your sleep about penguins and other nonsense. Thus, you didn't cause me to wake up and start crying. So I got to sleep all night without any interruptions. And it's not your room, it's our room."

"I don't talk in my sleep!"

"Oh yes you do. And it wakes me up all the time. That's why you have to sleep in Mom and Dad's room. Because you wake me up all the time."

"No, that's not it. I have to sleep in Mom and Dad's room because you are always crying and waking me up."

And the circle of life continues. Hopefully, it will continue in a sleep-all-night-in-their-own-room pattern! See how I arranged their beds...clever, aren't I? 39 bucks for a bed rail...I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment