Wednesday, March 9, 2011

He Hears Just Fine

Paul was playing the Wii - Lego Batman (which he still is as I write this) and was completely immersed in tearing the bad guys to pieces.  I was chatting it up with my dad about various things and I slid in this line:

"Paul is much better at the Wii than Andy is.  More patience."

"Thank you, Mommy," said a little Paul voice from the floor.  I looked down and he was still in Lego Batman-world, where in theory, kids cannot hear a blasted thing.  Like for example, when you tell them to come eat dinner but they are so involved in their video game that you pretty much don't exist.

Except for random compliments.  He heard that just fine.  And now I can hear the words coming out of his mouth, later today..."Andy, Mom said I am better than you at the Wii."

No comments:

Post a Comment