Friday, June 4, 2010

Giggle, Giggle

I had to open up the boys' closet two days ago to find the rubbermaid tubs of clothes, in an attempt to find swimsuits.  Paul was so pumped up about the closet opening.  However, he grabbed one toy and sat down to play and promptly forgot about the rest of the closet.

Anywhoo, I shut the door again and began sorting through the tubs.  Found Paul's swimsuit but not Andy's (side note: I found a plethora of 12 months clothing that I'm pretty sure Paul never wore because they were stashed in the 3T-4T box - how's that for organization?). 

But I didn't lock the door because I knew I would have to put the tubs back in.

And neither boy has even tried the doorknob.  It's not locked, but they assume it is.

Heh heh.  It's the little things like this that make me giggle. 

I need to get out more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment