Wednesday, March 18, 2009

You Know You're A...

Poor person that still retains a sense of rational thought when you go to an Arbonne party and you don't drop 300 bucks on a 7 step skin care system. Even if they swear it will last 9-12 months.

Let's assume it does last 9 months. Okay, let's go with 10 months because the math is easier. That's 30 bucks a month on face soap and 6 more products. Seriously?

I won't lie...I was intrigued. And had I won the lottery last week like I should have, I probably would have gotten the whole Age Defiance kit. It smelled nice. Although when I held the hand mirror up to see the difference between the side of my face with the products and the side without....I didn't see squat. The cute girl running the show claimed the product side showed "lift." Uh-huh.

I could be a sucker if I had money. I am a total shoo-in for marketing ploys. You package that crap up in a pretty box and I want it. Well, I don't know about crap...

No comments:

Post a Comment