Sunday, March 15, 2009

State of Household

I've thought about doing weekly State of the Household posts, as an update on the current situation in our home - domestic, economics, foriegn affairs, etc.


But the truth is that each week wouldn't vary much from the previous week. Because each week is this:


A hamburger bun (fake), small cup, musical toy (annoying), plate (licked clean by dog), airplane (from the plastic box right there that about 3 hours ago housed all the CARS collectibles) a DVD case, a DVD that should be in that case and colored goldfish (real and smashed).

That, my friends, is the state of the household. And I laugh and laugh. For a good 5 minutes. Then I groan and whine for a good 2 hours. Then I have an enlightened thought which makes me feel better:

Here's a closeup of the world we live in.
And here Kevin and I are surviving the odds.

By the way, Kevin is not purple; it's a shade of brown reflecting the hues that the pink one (me) is giving off. Yup, that's profound all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment