"Alkali Metals" - science notes. In her sketchbook.
Math notes - improper fraction and a really improper fraction. And a very sarcastic comment, "I LOVE BEING MOTIVATED!"
Not a great shot here, but above "Portrait of a Teenage Girl" is inscribed the words "Will the US economy recover in the near future?" Personal finance class, perhaps?
"Kyle is so jealous of my plural word skills". Must be French class.
This would be a cartoon of a typical daily exchange of words between a few high school girls.
"haha, he precipitated in his pants"
And finally, a terrific comparison between Catholic school girls (dull brown hair, little eyeliner, uniform shirt, plaid skirt, Converse shoes) and public school girls (emo hair, lots of eyeliner, band tee shirt, studded belt, Vans). How do you like the facial expressions? Doesn't the public school girl look like she is just having the time of her life?
And I just have to laugh. This is Rachel. Plain and simple.
I love the clouds!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the comparison! As a parent I would so choose the "plain jane" style. I am so in awe of her artistic abilities. My notebook only had notes and flowers. Love her creativity!
ReplyDelete