Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wow Rachel is the Best!

This isn't Kristin. At least, not this post. This is spawn of Kristin, Rachel. :)



I'd like to take the time to show you my mom. There's lots of pictures of us kiddos, but pretty much none of her. I'm going to show you some. ah. this dumb computer keeps freezing.




There she is with her "winning lottery ticket" at Chili's with Kathryn and I.



There she is with her "booze" :D

Enjoying our Molten.
I love you Mom. :)
Love, your rotten teenager. :D
On another note;
Kathryn and I stayed up til three in the morning playing "Battleground". (Kathryn seen above with her "army")
If you don't know what that is, it's a game where you basically hurl little marbles at your opponents castle and flags and see who's falls down first. Pretty intense. It lasted quite a while.
There's my awesome army. I was the Knights. Kathryn was the Orcs.
She won.
dumb orcs.
anywhoo, there's a re-match this friday. I'll tell you the outcome. :)
So goodbye for now my little bloggers.

2 comments:

  1. This is what happens when you share your password with your teenager...how dumb am I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you let her sit at the same table with you?? What were you thinking? And where's my molten cake??

    ReplyDelete