Per request from tirzahdawn, here's my educated breakdown on a couple more shows.
"Super Why" - the first couple times I watched "Super Why", I couldn't understand why three kids were friends with a pig. But then I realized it's really just one kid, Whyatt, and 3 characters from nursery rhymes/fairy tales. The issue I have with this show is that they warp the story to suit their end. For example, the boy who cries wolf does not learn a lesson that he shouldn't exaggerate or tell lies; in "Super Why", the boy who cries wolf learns that he needs to use his words to explain clearly that the wolf is his friend. Huh?
"LazyTown" - a real life girl interacts with puppets in a town that is supposedly lazy. From what I remember, it was your good ol' superhero show where Sporticus and the pink haired girl, Stephanie, always win out over that villain in the striped suit. Man, could Sporticus do flips or what? I don't think we watched that one enough for me to fully critique it (same goes for "Jack's Music World" - I guess you'll have to pick up the ball here, tirzahdawn).
Also, please note that I fully agree with Dayna's comment about "Wonder Pets" and the cow stuck in tree in Oklahoma due to a tornado. Hello? Why is it always us? I'm fairly certain Kansas gets just as many tornadoes....
No comments:
Post a Comment